Teddy Roosevelt once said "walk softly but carry a big stick." Many think he was referring to a powerful military but we are convinced he must have had the Streetwise Lightning Rod in mind! This unit brings new meaning to the expression, "the long arm of the law" by combining a super bright LED flashlight with an extremely powerful 18 inch long stun baton. Whether you are a police officer, a security guard, or an ordinary civilian you will have the confidence to walk anywhere knowing you are well protected.
- Powerful Stun Baton: Just test firing this unit into the air is often enough to stop an attacker. As the bright electric current pulsates across the top of the unit it creates an intimidating electric sound. An attacker with any sense will be stopped in his tracks. If the sight and sound don't stop him, a jolt from this unit will.
- "Grab Guard" Stun Strips: The electric current is extended down the top of the unit in order to shock anyone who would attempt to take it away from you.
- Rechargeable: Recharge cord (included) plugs into a standard wall outlet to save you money on batteries.
- Long Reach: This is one of our longest stun batons!! At 18 inches long, this baton allows you to defend yourself while keeping you at a safe distance from your attacker.
- Bright LED Flashlight: The LED flashlight provides a convenient source of light whenever you need it and eliminates the need to carry a heavy, bulky flashlight.
- Rubberized Armor Coating: Protects the unit and ensures a firm grip.
- Metal Clip: The durable metal clip on the back of the unit is great for clipping it to your belt, pants, pocket, purse, or backpack. The clip secures the unit in place while keeping it easily accessible.
- Lifetime Warranty: The Lightning Rod Stun Baton is made of the highest quality components and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Streetwise Lightning Rod 7,000,000* Stun Baton Rechargeable
- Charging cord
*Actual Voltage output is difficult to measure and verify, but this unit compares to other brands that claim to be 7,000,000 or more volts.