With the Safety Beam Alarm, you will know when someone "crosses the line." This high-tech device creates an invisible infrared beam up to 60 feet long and sounds either a loud alarm, pleasant chime, or multiple chimes when the beam is crossed. Retail stores and businesses can use the one chime feature to announce customers entering the store. The multiple chimes setting can be used to bring attention to someone entering an "off limits" area (in this mode the chime sounds for 30 seconds and then resets). The alarm mode is good for alerting you when a child leaves a safe area.
- Loud Alarm: The alarm's decibel rating is 110dB.
- Versatile: Not only can it be used as an invisible playpen to alert you when your child or pet leaves a safe area, it can also be used at night to scare off intruders.
- Maximum Distance: Please note that this item works best when it is placed one foot off the ground or higher. The distance indicator has a maximum distance of 60 feet and can be set to high or low.
- Dimensions: The dimensions are 4 and three-eighths inches x 3 inches x 1 and one-eighths inches.
- Three Volume Settings: The volume of the chime can be set to low, medium, or high.
- Warranty: One year
- Two 9-volt AC adapters (included)
- Six AA back up batteries (included)
- Streetwise Safety Beam Alarm and Chime transmitter and receiver
- Instruction Manual
- Two 9-volt AC adaptors
- Six AA back up batteries